Statement of Purpose
Dr Jane Greig is the appointed Registered Manager at Moorland Medical Centre and is the point-of-contact for registration of the service with CQC and all further CQC-related matters.
A statement of purpose is a document which includes a standard required set of information about a service. Statements describe:
- The provider’s aims and objectives in providing the service.
- The kinds of services provided.
- The health or care needs the service sets out to meet.
- The locations where the services are actually provided or provided from.
- Details about the provider, including their legal status, and any manager(s), including the ‘address for service’ for all registered persons
Our Statement of Purpose can be found within these documents:-
Part 1 includes the details of the provider's name, legal status, address and other contact details.
Part 2 contains details of the aims and objectives of the provider.
Part 3 contains details of the locations registered by the provider as well as the people who use the service, the service types and the regulated activities.
Part 4 includes the details of the registered managers for the provider including the address for the service of documents.